Anti Ageing clinic in Delhi at Pulastya CADLE
‘Fifty is the new thirty’ is now possible through cosmetic skin rejuvenation techniques. Many of us would like firmer, younger-looking skin but nowadays most people prefer natural looking results rather than a surgical appearance. Dr Vivek Mehta Dermatologist in Delhi is expert aesthetic physician who can help you in getting back your aged skin to shape
At the Pulastya CADLE we believe that rather than put too much focus on a specific treatment, practitioners should be focusing on the results the patient wants to achieve and tailor-make the right package of treatments for each patient. More often than not, a combined approach achieves the optimum results.
Skin disorders, sun damage, inherent ageing, heredity, pollution, stress, hormones, lifestyle diseases etc. can all result in scars, sun spots and freckles, wrinkles, sagging, volume loss, uneven pigmentation etc.
What Are The Causes Of Aging?
Genetic factors: Loss of DNA repairing capability & growth arrest state of the body cells with age are considered as intrinsic factors responsible for aging.
Environmental Factors: Deficiency of antioxidants, excessive exposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays, metabolic diseases, lack of exercise, stress and environmental toxins are major risk factors for aging.
Pulastya CADLE is skin laser clinic in Delhi. Non surgical skin rejuvenation or transformation treatments help to:
1) Improve skin elasticity and tone
2) Remove lines and wrinkles
3) Scrape off unsightly skin pigmentation and blemishes
in a rapid and easy manner, without the need to go under the knife.
What Are The Anti Aging Procedures Available at Pulastya CADLE?
Following non-surgical Skin rejuvenation treatments are available:
1) Microdermabrasion: Also called ‘party facial’ or ‘skin polishing’ for the temporary glow to the skin by removing the uppermost layer of the skin.
2) Chemical peels: Chemical solutions applied to the skin to peel off upper damaged skin layers to reveal fresher skin below. Superficial peels are glycolic and salicylic peels. Deeper peels like phenol peels are not advisable since there is a huge risk of complication in darker Indian skin.
3) Mesotherapy with a cocktail of ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, organic Silicium, b o t u l i n u m t o x i n etc., the claims and benefits of which are not substantiated.
4) Laser & light treatments:
– Laser Toning: TRIBEAM is scientifically advanced Q Switched ND-YAG laser that boasts exceptional photo rejuvenation results in treatment of large pores, skin peeling, tightening and lifting, removing pigmented lesions, collagen regeneration and lastly tattoo removal.
– Fractional resurfacing: Performed by ablative as well as non ablative lasers. Non ablative ones are the diode and erbium glass lasers (eg. Fraxel) with moderate efficacy.
Ablative laser like the carbon dioxide laser and the erbium YAG lasers are most effective. They can be manipulated to reach the required depth, superficial or deep, to achieve significant results. They are capable of achieving total transformation with a few sessions and followed by yearly maintenance sessions. Downtime of a week is expected, but if performed appropriately the side effects are minimal.Yearly maintainence treatments are advised to maintain results.
5) Radiofrequency techniques: Exilis and Intragen are available at Pulastya CADLE which can help achieve good tightening of the skin, by delivering heat to the deeper layers of the skin causing the collagen to contract, though they do not work as well for the blemishes and imperfections associated with damaged skin. Yearly maintenance treatments are advised to maintain results.
6) Non surgical facelift by Ultrasonic devices like the ULTRACEL, which are the latest in non surgical skin lift procedures requiring one or two sessions only, followed by yearly maintenance sessions, though the cost is phenomenally high currently.Results are not instant and appear over time. Yearly maintenance treatments are advised to maintain results.
7) Botox and Hyaluronic acid fillers: Required for dynamic wrinkles in the upper half of the face, and static lines on the face, respectively, these have great synergy with the fractional ablative laser treatments and are almost always used in combination for best effects. They give an almost instant and immediate improvement and have a high patient satisfaction rate. They need to be repeated over a period of time; however, longer lasting fillers are now available in the market.
8) Volume enhancement with volumising fillers like calcium hydroxyapatite and Autologous fat are required in cases of volume loss which makes the face look much older than the age, like the under-eye hollows, temporal hollows and the cheek volume loss.
What Are The Points One Needs To Remember Before Deciding To Undergo Anti Aging Treatments?
1) All above techniques are being increasingly used for hand, neck, calf, feet, breast rejuvenation also.
2) Combinations of these treatments are required in most cases, which will be best decided by your treating dermatologist.
3) Maintenance is required with every treatment as aging is a dynamic and continuous process, and it continues throughout life. One can improve appearance and delay the process of aging, but cannot eliminate it completely.
4) Every skin is different, just like every individual is unique.One must have realistic expectations and not get carried away by advertisements, results obtained in other patients, celebrities etc.
5) A trained expert Cosmetic dermatologist with ample years of experience should be your treating physician.
Are there any side effects of the above therapies?
As long as they are performed by a trained and experienced dermatologist, and the right treatment is selected for you as per your skin requirements, the above treatments can only have beneficial effects.
How Can Aging Be Delayed?
For a start, avoiding excessive exposure to sunlight and using sunscreen and moisturizers helps as does healthy diet and exercise, to maintain a radiant skin
For appointment call 9873666201 or visit