The midface-cheek area spans the face from the eyes to the corners of the mouth. With age, the cheekbones’ skin and underlying tissues begin to recede from lack of tone and natural thinning. The less-supple cheek grows more vulnerable to gravity, which pulls its skin and soft tissue toward the mouth. This condition, in turn, often deepens the tear troughs between the lower eyelid and the cheek into slight cavities, where “bags” of drooping skin and darker circles can develop.
At the lower edges of the midface are naso-labial lines, which form between the outside corners of the bottom of the nose, near the nostrils, and the corners of the mouth. These lines grow deeper and more pronounced with sagging cheek tissue and years of broad smiles.
A young face has the “triangle of youth,” meaning it is broadest at the cheeks just under the eyes and narrower at the chin. But over time, tissue and bone is lost midface. With a deflated support system, skin starts to sag, and the face slowly transforms from triangle to trapezoid. Jowls form.
Fillers counteract that aging process by adding fullness to the cheeks, which restores skin to its original position, softening nasolabial folds (smile lines), marionette lines (creases running from the corner of the mouth to the chin) and jowls.
There are a variety of top quality volumising fillers that are used in the mid face such as Radiesse, Restylane, Emerval, Belotero and Juvederm.
Mid face lift provides a natural and youthful appearance without an overdone or pulled look. Most persons who want a lower eyelid procedure, are usually focused on this area. Once they appreciate the reasoning for the development of aging changes in the lower lid area, they can appreciate the midface/cheek pad lift.
- Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- You may experience some redness, tenderness, firmness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site. These side effects tend to be mild to moderate, and subside within a week after treatment.
- Avoid touching the treated area for six hours after treatment.
- Avoid intense heat, such as that from a sun lamp or sun bathing, until there is no more redness or swelling.
- Avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s Wort, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for a week after being treated to minimize the chance of bruising.
- You may resume most normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Immediate results that only improves over the week after treatment.
- Natural-looking, softened, more youthful appearance.
Contact us at +91-9818469728, 8882206090 today and get the best and cheapest treatment for your face.