Mid-face and Cheek Filler
Are you looking for a more youthful, fuller look in the cheek area?
Pulastya Cadle now introduces Volumising fillers, the fillers to correct age-related volume loss in the midface. Columising fillers are made with a modified hyaluronic acid, derived from a naturally occurring complex sugar.
As we age, the curves of our cheeks begin to lose volume, causing them to sag and appear sunken. Volumising fillers work instantly to help restore your cheek contour with a subtle lift. With optimal treatment, natural-looking results last up to 2 years.
The midface is the area of the face under the eyes and alongside the nose. This area can be the first sign of aging since it is the area where the ‘bags under the eyes happen’ and where the ‘grooves or folds’ alongside the nose and mouth occur. Both of these aging changes are the result of the descent of the ‘cheek pad/cheek fat’. It makes sense to simply ‘reposition the cheek pad to where it came from’ and restore a very natural and refreshed look to this part of the face. Since the eyes are a focus during conversation, one can expect people to comment such things as ‘you sure look rested; or simply, ‘you look great’.
Mid face lift provides a natural and youthful appearance without an overdone or pulled look. Most persons who want a lower eyelid procedure, are usually focused on this area. Once they appreciate the reasoning for the development of aging changes in the lower lid area, they can appreciate the midface/cheek pad lift.
- Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- You may experience some redness, tenderness, firmness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site. These side effects tend to be mild to moderate, and subside within a week after treatment.
- Avoid touching the treated area for six hours after treatment.
- Avoid intense heat, such as that from a sun lamp or sun bathing, until there is no more redness or swelling.
- Avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s Wort, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for a week after being treated to minimize the chance of bruising.
- You may resume most normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Immediate results that only improves over the week after treatment.
- Natural-looking, softened, more youthful appearance.