Diwali is one of the biggest festival of Hindus, celebrated with great enthusiasm and happiness in India. The festival is celebrated for five continuous days, where the third day is celebrated as the main Diwali festival or ‘Festival of lights’. Different colorful varieties of fireworks are always associated with this festival. On this auspicious day, people light up diyas and candles all around their house. You’d rather everyone compliment your glowing skin than your artfully designed rangoli or colorful divas. Here are few ways to get your skin glowing this diwali:
- Forget the so called ‘facials’. Get smart, get scientific, get with the 21st century – ask your dermatologist to start skin-peeling sessions or microdermabrasion (skin polishing) or even laser resurfacing (laser facials) for your face (depending on your budget). They are all painless and not at all time-consuming. Four to six sittings at 15-day intervals can give you an unbeatable glow on diwali. They improve skin color, texture and smoothen out patchy pigmentary irregularities. Smoother, even-toned skin ensures compliments and better light reflectivity of the skin ensures wonderful photographs.
- If you want to go forward one step ahead to glow your skin then mesotherapy could be combined with other skin treatments. Its a technique of injecting micro-injections of vitamins, minerals, medications & amino acids just underneath the surface of the skin. Mesotherapy has been recognized as the latest breakthrough for rejuvenation of the face & neck, cellulite reduction/spot weight reduction (injection lipolysis), and hair regrowth.
- Look young this diwali. If you are forty plus and looking forward to camouflage your age then getting a botox and filler treatment would be an ideal thing to do. Botox is done mainly for upper face-forehead lines, Frown lines, Crow’s feet. Dermal fillers are supposed to smoothen put your facial lines and augment your cheeks and lips.
- It would be a great idea to look slim on the festival day. Meet your dermatologist to find out options for non-surgical fat loss that includes injection lipolysis and Radiofrequency lipolysis and skin tightening.
- Not able to wear saree on the festival day because of stretch marks! Ask your dermatologist about various options like Mesotherapy, Dermaroller and peels.
- Breaking out with Acne during festival season is nothing new. Lots of shopping and pollution can create havoc for your skin. Salicylic Peels are meant to provide rapid acne relief and make your skin glowing on the festival day.
- If you are having a sagging skin then there are many laser and radio frequency skin tightening treatments which are hit nowadays.
- Hair reduction – This isn’t just limited to females, we see a number of males keen to reduce unwanted body hair For Indian skin, Long Pulsed ND Yag laser is best suited. So, visit a dermatologist for hair free skin.
- Don’t want everybody to notice your under-eye dark circles! There are various peels and acugel treatment to reduce dark circles and puffiness.