Do you have stretch marks on your body parts which ruin your confidence? If yes, then Pulastya Cadle is the skin laser clinic in Delhi that provides effective stretch marks treatment for you with multiple options. Dr. Vivek Mehta Dermatologist in Delhi provides stretch marks treatment in South Delhi.
In India, an estimated 80% of population, regardless of their age or gender, experiences red and white stretch marks at some point in their lives. The stretch marks can happen due to a number of reasons like:
- Quick growth spurts during puberty
- Rapid weight gain and loss
- During pregnancy in women.
The one thing they have in common is the hugely negative impact on our confidence, with many of us wanting to cover up the ‘tiger stripes’ up as much as possible.
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are a form of scarring on the skin with an off-color hue. They are caused by tearing of the dermis, and over time can diminish but not disappear completely. Stretch marks are often the result of the rapid stretching of the skin associated with rapid growth. Stretch marks may also be influenced by hormonal changes associated with puberty, pregnancy, muscle building, hormone replacement therapy, etc.
How we treat stretch marks?
There are various treatments available in the market for improving the appearance of existing stretch marks on your body. These include laser treatments, dermabrasion prescription retinoids. There are some cream manufacturers too who claim that their products give the best results to remove recent stretch marks; but there are no documentary proof or studies available to support these claims.
The effective methods used at Pulastya Cadle are:
- Intracel Microneedling Radiofrequency: INTRAcel is a combination micro needling and radio frequency treatment, used to improve skin tone, scarring, pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles. Rather than traditional micro needling, which works on the upper layers of skin, each tip emits a radio frequency wave to penetrate and stimulate the deeper layers. This stimulates fibroblasts deep in the tissue to heat up and produce collagen and elastin.
- Fractional CO2 Laser: Fractional Laser System fires a laser beam which is then split into numbers of microscopic super fine beams, producing tiny dot, or pixel – like treatment zones within the selected target area of the skin, leaving the other zones within it perfectly intact. Therefore, the heat of laser only passes deeply through the fractional damaged area. This allows the skin to heal much faster than if the whole area was treated. During the process, a great amount of collagen is produced for skin rejuvenation; eventually the skin will look much healthier and younger.The term “fractional” by design, each treatment session targets about 15 to 20 percent of the skin’s surface. In other words it treats a “fraction” of the skin surface each time and that is why the technique is called “fractional laser resurfacing”.
- Dermaroller: The use of the Dermaroller uses the body’s natural solution for unsightly stretch marks. New collagen growth and stimulation is more effective for reducing and fading stretch marks. The Dermaroller does this through Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT).The Dermaroller allows for appropriate treatment needle depth to activate the cascade of fibroblast and growth hormone steps to generate more skin, collagen and elastin for smooth and healthy colored skin. The skin of the epidermis effectively thickens and noticeable smoother and evening of stretch marks is the result.